|Material:||Stainless Iron||Use:||Beverage Packing|
automatic liquid filling machine,
small liquid filling machine
Bag Liquid Filling Machine, Fully-automatic Packaging Machine Bag in Box filling machine
1. Machine Specification
This bag-in-box filling machine is specially designed for small bag-in-box package ,adopting flowmeter measuring with high filling precision. And easy to adjust filling volumes. It is widely used for filling water, grape wine, edible oil. juice, dairy, syrup, mayonnaise, seasoning etc.
1. This machine is mainly made of stainless steel, enjoy beautiful appearance. The parts that contact material are made of 304#/316L stainless steel and food grade soft pipe.
2. Full automatic finish filling pulling out the cap, vacuum pumping, quantitative filling, pressing the capping at one step.
3. Adopts flowmeter for measuring which is with high filling precision, Easy to adjust filling volumes.
This machine is with vacuum function, Enable to vacuum pumping before filling which helps to extend product shelf life.
5.A nitrogen system can be added according to the client’s requirement;
6.The electric and pneumatic components are products of world-renowned brands with low failure rate, reliable performance and long service life.
7.It is controlled by PLC and touch screen with accurate precision and stable performance; match with CIP washing function.
1. The main structure is SUS304 stainless steel material
2. Provide a wide range of security measures (position control, measuring control, temperature control), to prevent the mechanical damage
3. The mirror surface welding technology ensures smooth welding and reduces product residues
4. The product valve and filling head movement part adopts steam barrie protection, filling chamber adopts steam sterilization
5. Adopt programmable controller to realize automatic equipment operation
|Filling range||1-30L(adjust filling volume on the touch screen)|
|Working principle||flowmeter to control|
|Filling speed||400-500bags/h(for 1L) 180-200bags/h(for 5L)|
|Meterial entrance pressure||≤0.3-0.35Mpa|
Contact Person: admin