Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Iron Steel||Origin:||China|
|Use:||Filling Beverages And Drinks||Warranty:||3 Years|
|Color:||Silver Stainless||Feature:||High Extension|
Jam Filling Machine Single - Head For Juice Beverages And Drinks Liquid Filling Equipment
| BIB Aspetic Filler
The Bag-in-Box (BIB) Aseptic Filling Machine is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. The machine can use varous spigots including Vitop and Scholle's. It is designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and a circuit for connecting to a CIP system.
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 3 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Steam is the unique employed sterilizing system to avoid chemical pollution.
4) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
5) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
6) A weight or flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
7) Filling and capping parts move in an enclosed steam room which ensures the sterility.
8) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
Applicable bag: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags, 3-25 litres. (Spout is called "gland" or "flange" too.)
Filling capacity: 120 bags/hour (10 litres aseptic bag)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h