|Name:||SUS316 3000L 20T/H CIP Pump CIP Washing Machine For Milk Processing Line||Model:||CIP-3000|
3000L CIP Washing System,
Milk Processing Line CIP Washing System,
CIP Washing System SUS316
SUS316 3000L 20T/H CIP Pump CIP Washing Machine For Milk Processing Line
1. Descriptions for CIP
It can realize repeated use of acids and alkalis,recovery and reutilization of water resources and reduction of heat energy.
The whole system can lower production costs with stable running,good safety and reliability.
The tank forms mainly include:
1. Siamesed CIP cleaning center station (below 1 ton)
2. Split CIP cleaning center station(1-20tons)
The cleaning can be carried out with automatic or manual system, is a reliable and repeatable process that meet the stringent hygiene regulations.
The CIP cleaning device is widely applicable to food industry, especially applicable to dairy, fruit juice and beverage etc. industries. During the food processing, cleaning and sanitation are of great importance,and measures shall be taken to prevent any pollution to food. Therefore, the CIP cleaning device is obviously indispensable. It can effectively control high organic wastes, microbes and bacteria etc. Furthermore, equipment, pipes and storage tanks that are compulsorily cleaned through CIP circul-ative cleaning fluid require no disassembly and reduce labor intensity.
CIP(Clean In Place), commonly known as on-site cleaning refers to the use of high temperature, high concentration of cleaning fluid to the device to exert a strong effect on the contact surface with food clean.
CIP cleaning is a safe and automatic cleaning system that does not decompose production equipment and can be operated by simple methods. It has been introduced to almost all food, beverage and pharmaceutical factories. CIP cleaning can not only clean the machine, but also control the microorganism.
2. Feature and Advantage for CIP
CIP cleaning device has the following advantages:
1. Able to rationalize production plan and improve production capacity.
2. Compared with hand washing, the cleaning effect is not affected by the difference of operators, and the product quality is also improved.
3. It can prevent the danger in cleaning operation and save labor.
4. Can save cleaning agent, steam, water and production costs.
5. It can increase the service life of machine parts.
Disadvantages: strong irritation to the skin; Poor washing property.
3. Specification for CIP
4. Usage for CIP
1. Food industry: tea drinks, ice cream, fruit juice and jam, dairy products, plant protein factories and other food and beverage
2. Beverage industry: alcoholic beverage, fruit juice beverage, mixed dairy products, sugar, ice cream, fruit juice, pasteurized milk, peanut milk, protein milk, soy milk, dairy products, beverage, etc
5. More Picture for CIP
CIP cleaning equipment for automatic (CIP station), used for cleaning storage, pulping line, mixing tank, evaporator (can be relay cleaning), drying tower concentrated milk tank, high pressure pump, high pressure pipeline (can be relay cleaning) and so on.
Take the beverage industry as an example, its cleaning procedures are as follows:
1. Wash hot water at room temperature or above 60℃ for 3-5 minutes; Alkaline washing for 10-20 minutes, 1%-2% solution, 60-80 ℃; Wash water below 60℃ for 5-10 minutes in the middle; Wash for 3-5 minutes with water.
2. Wash hot water at room temperature or above 60℃ for 3-5 minutes; Alkaline wash for 5-10 minutes, 1%-2% solution, 60-80 ℃, wash for 5-10 minutes in the middle, clean water below 60℃, sterilize for 10-20 minutes, hot water above 90℃.
Cleaning flow to ensure the flow is in fact to ensure the cleaning fluid flow rate, so as to produce a certain mechanical effect, that is, by improving the turbulence of the fluid to improve the impact force, to achieve a certain cleaning effect.
Q: What’s your product name ?
A: SUS316 3000L 20T/H CIP Pump CIP Washing Machine For Milk Processing Line
Q: Why should I choose your company?
A: (1)24hour/7day after sales service support ;
(2)Guidance of installation and commissioning on site can be provided by factory-trained technicians or local Authorized Service Center;
(3)Technical training for customers in our company factory or working site;
(4)Every product will be tested before the delivery.
(5)Delivery on time and excellent after-sales service.
Q: How to solve the service after sale ?
A: Solve any problem online . Supply you English manual book and technical support , maintain and install video to help you solve the problem.
Contact Person: joney
Tel: +86 18015668037