|Name:||Factory New Design SUS304pulp Cutting Machine For Mango / Pineapple||Model:||GDJ|
Energy Saving Mango Pulp Making Machine,
10t/h mango pulp machine,
Pineapple Fruit Pulping Machine
Factory New design SUS304pulp cutting machine for Mango / pineapple
Juicing and pulping machine is mainly used for pressing and extracting of fruits and vegetables such as berries, nuts and rhizomes. Juicing and pulping machine can also be used for pressing and extracting of fruits and vegetables after de nucleation and softening. Juice production machinery uses rollers or spiral propelling and extruding, uses gradual contraction of spiral chamber to realize squeezing of materials. We generally choose the type of juicer and beating machine based on the nature of the original fruit or the nature of the product produced. Juicing and pulping machine is used divided into juicing machine and pulping machine. Juicing machine is mainly divided into belt type juicing machine, spiral juicing machine and crusher juicing machine. Pulping machine is mainly divided into single channel pulping machine, high speed pulping machine , stoning and pulping machine etc.
Feature and Advantage
• The advantages of energy saving
• Automatic feeding and discharging
• Continuous operation
• Full pressure filtration and extremely low juice content of the filtering residue.
|Production capacity (t/h)||10|
|Matched power (kw)||30|
Single channel pulping machine is composed of transmission system, bearing seat, sleeve shaft, back cover of cylinder,slurry retaining plate, cylinder body, spline shaft, screen, scraper(or beater bar), front cover of cylinder, frame and other components. The parts in contact with the materials are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is in line with the food hygiene. There are a variety of mesh sizes to choose from.The equipment can be combined in the production line and produced by single machine.When the equipment works, the motor drives the scraper installed on the spline through the belt to rotate at high speed. When the broken fruit enters the machine through the feed port, the receiving tray will discharge the material to the scraper and the screen evenly.Due to the rotating action of scraper and the existence of lead angle, the material moves along the cylinder to the outlet end, the moving track is spiral, the material is crushed by centrifugal force in the process of moving between scraper and screen cylinder,and the juice and meat(which have become pulp)are sent to the next process through the sieve hole,(double and three beaters repeat the above process in linkage)skin and seed,etc Then it is discharged from the slag hopper to achieve the purpose of automatic separation. As long as the screen of different specif-cations is changed and the lead angle of scraper is adjusted,different beating speed can be changed and satisfactory results can be obtained.
• Belt type juicing machine is generally used for product processing with relatively large output. For example ,under most circumstances belt type juicing machine is used in food and beverage processing enterprises. In addition to this ,belt type juicing machine can also be used for pressure filtration and dehydration of powdery materials in chemical industry, environmental protection, light industry and other industries.
• Spiral juicing machine is mainly used for pressing and extracting of fruits and vegetables such as berries, nuts and rhizomes.
• Crusher juicing machine is widely used in all kinds of fruits and root stock fruit crushing juice technology.
• Single channel pulping machine is suitable for the separation of pulp and dregs of all kinds of fruits such as nuts and berries after crushing and precooking.
• Stoning and pulping machine is mainly suitable for stoning and pulping of drupe fruits after preboiling.
Q: What’s your product name ?
A: Tomato Fruit SUS304 High Speed Pulping Machine
Q: Why should I choose your company?
A: (1)24hour/7day after sales service support ;
(2)Guidance of installation and commissioning on site can be provided by factory-trained technicians or local Authorized Service Center;
(3)Technical training for customers in our company factory or working site;
(4)Every product will be tested before the delivery.
(5)Delivery on time and excellent after-sales service.
Q: How to solve the service after sale ?
A: Solve any problem online . Supply you English manual book and technical support , maintain and install video to help you solve the problem.
Contact Person: joney
Tel: +86 18015668037