|Product Name:||500kg/BATCH 0.35Mpa Retort Sterilization Kettle For Soymilk Pouch Bag||Power Supply:||380V|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Capacity:||500kg/BATCH|
|Max Working PresSure:||0.35Mpa||Max Working Temperature:||147℃|
500kg/BATCH Sterilization Kettle,
Retort Sterilization Kettle,
0.35Mpa Pasteurizer Machine
500kg/BATCH 0.35Mpa Retort Sterilization Kettle For Soymilk Pouch Bag
1. Spray retort consists of horizontal tank,heat exchanger,circulating wate pump,cooling water pump,pipeline
and various valves and automatic control system Ther is water showering,side spray,top spray and all angles
spray,Softened Water recycle and saving.
2. Hot water downwards from tank and inject onto food surface. Disperse cold air cloud inside of tank to ensure
the temperature uniform with no cold air cloud and free of dead angle.
3. Tempreature rising and cooling process curve divided into several steps under plate or tube heat heat exchangers
work,Tempreature evenly uniformed a mong basket center and surface.
4. Entirely automatic interface system with visual monitoring control PLC+HMI enhance better effect of
5. Adapted to food and beverage in glass bottles,tin cans,soft package,plastic bottles ect.
|Max working presSure
|Max working temperature
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Automatic retort for various types of high temperature packaging materials:
1. Glass containers:glass jars,
2. Meatal containers:tin cans,
3. Aluminum can plastic container:PP bottle,HDPE bottle
4. Soft bag packaging:aluminum foil bag,transparent bag,vacuum bag,high
temperature cooking ba and so on.
Classified by control:
1. Manual control type: All valves and pumps are manually controlled, including water addition, heating, heat preservation, cooling and other processes.
2. Electric semi-automatic control type: The pressure is controlled by an electric contact pressure gauge, the temperature is controlled by a sensor (pt100) and an imported temperature controller (accuracy is ±1°C), and the cooling process is manually operated.
3. Computer semi-automatic control type: PLC and text display are used to process the collected pressure sensor signal and temperature signal, which can store the sterilization process, with high control precision and temperature control up to ±0.3℃.
4. Computer automatic control type: All processes are controlled by PLC and touch screen, which can store the sterilization process. The operator only needs to press the start button. After the sterilization is completed, it will automatically alarm, and the temperature control accuracy can reach ±0.1 ℃.
Classification by sterilization method:
1. Hot water circulation sterilization: During sterilization, all the food in the pot is soaked in hot water, and the heat distribution is relatively uniform in this way.
2. Steam sterilization: After the food is put into the pot, it is not added with water first, but directly into the steam to heat up. Since there are cold spots in the air in the pot during the sterilization process, the heat distribution in this way is not the most uniform.
3. Water spray sterilization: This method uses nozzles or spray pipes to spray hot water on the food. The sterilization process is to spray mist-like waves through the nozzles installed on both sides or at the top of the retort. The hot water reaches the surface of the food, so not only the temperature is uniform without dead angle, but also the heating and cooling speed is rapid, which can sterilize the products in the pot comprehensively, quickly and stably, especially suitable for the sterilization of flexible packaged food.
Water spray sterilization can be divided into water spray rotary type; water spray static type; pulsating side spray water type, etc.
Classification by tank structure:
1. Single-tank sterilizer
2. Double-layer sterilizer
3. Double boiler parallel sterilizer
4. Vertical sterilizer
5. Electric steam sterilizer
6. Rotary sterilizer
Contact Person: joney
Tel: +86 18015668037