|Product Name:||147℃ 0.35MPA Retort Sterilization Kettle For Almond Bottle Milk||Power Supply:||380V|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Capacity:||500kg/BATCH|
|Max Working PresSure:||0.35Mpa||Max Working Temperature:||147℃|
0.35MPA Sterilization Kettle,
Almond Bottle Milk Sterilization Kettle,
147 Degree Pasteurizer Machine
147℃ 0.35MPA Retort Sterilization Kettle For almond bottle milk
1. Rotary retort have steam model and water one.Steam rotary with single tank while hot water model have double
2. Steam or hot water with rotary device work rotary device work continuously will make the heat tranfer more rapid and
entire sterilization process time is greatly shortened.
3. Rotary retort better in avoiding over heat around food,temperature and pressure control system set different
which match with food characteristics and packs.And also anti-pressure set for different conditions to revise
e-value which is to prevent the deformation and damage of the container.it is very favorable to improve the yield.
4. Food in Tin cans,soft package,plastic bottles all applied,esp.for sticky food,beverage with blocks.
|STERILIZER TANK DIAMETER||MM||Φ1200||Φ1400||Φ1500|
|MAX WORKING PRESSURE||MPA||0.35||0.35||0.35|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Rotary sterilizer suitable for all types of high temperature packaging materials:
jam,rice pudding,fruit milk,milk beverage
(such as corn milk,walnut milk,peanut milk,etc.)
Classified by control:
1. Manual control type: All valves and pumps are manually controlled, including water addition, heating, heat preservation, cooling and other processes.
2. Electric semi-automatic control type: The pressure is controlled by an electric contact pressure gauge, the temperature is controlled by a sensor (pt100) and an imported temperature controller (accuracy is ±1°C), and the cooling process is manually operated.
3. Computer semi-automatic control type: PLC and text display are used to process the collected pressure sensor signal and temperature signal, which can store the sterilization process, with high control precision and temperature control up to ±0.3℃.
4. Computer automatic control type: All processes are controlled by PLC and touch screen, which can store the sterilization process. The operator only needs to press the start button. After the sterilization is completed, it will automatically alarm, and the temperature control accuracy can reach ±0.1 ℃.
Classification by sterilization method:
1. Hot water circulation sterilization: During sterilization, all the food in the pot is soaked in hot water, and the heat distribution is relatively uniform in this way.
2. Steam sterilization: After the food is put into the pot, it is not added with water first, but directly into the steam to heat up. Since there are cold spots in the air in the pot during the sterilization process, the heat distribution in this way is not the most uniform.
3. Water spray sterilization: This method uses nozzles or spray pipes to spray hot water on the food. The sterilization process is to spray mist-like waves through the nozzles installed on both sides or at the top of the retort. The hot water reaches the surface of the food, so not only the temperature is uniform without dead angle, but also the heating and cooling speed is rapid, which can sterilize the products in the pot comprehensively, quickly and stably, especially suitable for the sterilization of flexible packaged food.
Water spray sterilization can be divided into water spray rotary type; water spray static type; pulsating side spray water type, etc.
Classification by tank structure:
1. Single-tank sterilizer
2. Double-layer sterilizer
3. Double boiler parallel sterilizer
4. Vertical sterilizer
5. Electric steam sterilizer
6. Rotary sterilizer
Contact Person: joney
Tel: +86 18015668037